Online application are invited from the eligible female candidates for the session 2017-2019(Two years course) are invited for admission in B.P.Ed Course at State Institute of Physical Education for Women, Hastings House, Alipore, Kolkata – 27, affiliated by Calcutta University and recognized by NCTE. No. of Seats – 50[Subject to qualify the entrance test].
Eligibility Criteria – As per NCTE norms:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 50% marks and having at least participation in the Inter-College/Inter-Zonal/District/School Competition in sports and games as recognized by the AIU/IOA/SGFI/Govt. of India.
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education with 45% marks.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 45% marks and studied physical education as compulsory/elective subject.
- Bachelor’s degree with 45% marks and having participated in National/Inter University/State competitions or secured 1st , 2nd or 3rd position in Inter College/Inter-Zonal/District/School competition in sports and games as recognized by the AIU/IOA/SGFI/Govt. of India.
- Bachelor’s degree with participation in International competitions or secured 1st , 2nd or 3rd position in National/Inter-University competition in sports and games as recognized by respective federations/AIU/IOA/SGFI/Govt. of India.
- Graduation with 45% marks and at least three years of teaching experience(for deputed in-service candidates i.e. trained physical education teachers/coaches)
The relaxation in the percentage of marks in the qualifying examination and in the reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBC shall be as per the rules of the State Government.
- The age of the candidate should be 21 years to 30 years as on 01-07-2017.
- Date of start Online Form fill up: 13.03.2017.
- Date of closing of Online Form fill up: 28.03.2017.
- List of the selected candidate for appearing Admission Test will be published on 03.04.2017 at college website.
- Admission Test will be conducted on 06.04.2017.
- List of selected candidate will be published on 08.04.2017 at college website.
- Admission date for selected candidate in B.P.Ed course 24.04.2017 & 25.04.2017.
- Eligible candidate for admission test should bring one print out of the form submitted online, receipt copy and recent two passport size photograph along with all testimonials (self attested photo copy and original copy for verification at the time of admission test) which she has mentioned in application from without fail.
- No candidate will be entertained in admission test without proper sports uniform.
- All corresponding regarding admission in B.P.Ed course 2017-2019 will be made through college website. No correspondence will be done by any other means. Candidates are requested to follow the website day by day.
Details of Admission Test :
- Physical Fitness Test – 5 (Five) test items from AAHPER Youth = 50 Marks
Fitness Test(50 Yard Dash, 600 Yard Run & Walk, Standing
Broad Jump, Shuttle Run & Bent Knee Sit Ups)
- Knowledge Test – (Covering the syllabus of Physical Education) = 15 Marks
Multiple Choice Questions
- Personality Test – ( Knowledge about recent and past of the = 05 Marks
Country/State, Vocabulary and Expression)
Total = 70 Marks